Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Friends and Die Cuts/Punches


Good Morning!  I'm back with another Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  This week we are using Die Cuts or Punches.  I brought out a load of my circle punches to make my "cheese".  With those circle punches, my Scor-Buddy and some sponge daubers I decorated my cheeses.  Thanks again to my work in Kindergarten, I had an idea about creating this dimensional shape.  You see, we are learning those shape names and practicing drawing them on white boards during math time.  Anyhow, I created my cheese, stamped and colored my mouse and then stamped my sentiment.

I added a few other touches, like embossing the card base and rounding one corner and I was done!

Won't you consider playing along with us?  I know I use die cuts all the time!  If you do and you are selected as the winner, you will earn a lovely discount and a guest designer position.  How fun is that?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Yikes a Mouse (MFP); Paper: Snow Storm Smooth (MFP), Barely Banana; Ink: Barely Banana, Espresso Truffle; Accessories: Canvas & Linen impression plate (PTI), circle punches, crop-a-dile, sponge dauber, corner chomper, Copic Markers, Scor-Buddy, stampin' dimensionals.

4 comments:

Janine said...

Toni - this is such a cute card and so creative. Perhaps your young Maths students can learn to make cheese like this!

Barbie said...

Toni, your card is adorable, I love how you created the cheese.

Davi said...

Toni this is such a darling card and you are SO creative creating the swiss cheese!! Super job on this one :)

Jane said...

Adorable card!!!