Monday, September 29, 2014

Friends and Tags (09/29/14)

Good Monday morning!  I'm back with another Friends of Speedy TV challenge and this week we are making tags.  I made these four tags to put in my daughter's lunchbox this week.  I have been dying to play with the Chicken Wire set.  Love it!  I nabbed a few other sets to come up with some appropriate sentiments for the tags.  Tags are pretty quick and pretty easy.  I used a corner punch, some eyelets, a sponge dauber and some burlap twine to add some oomph to my tags.

Don't forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers a free stamp set to one lucky participant.  This week's stamp set is called What a Fox.  Check it out:
Won't you join us over the next two weeks?  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
 
Details - Stamps: Chicken Wire (MFP), Yikes A Mouse (MFP), Big Cupcake (MFP), Now Showing (MFP), Friends (MFP); Paper: Snowstorm Smooth (MFP); Ink: London Fog, Tuxedo Black, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Sponge dauber, hole punch, tag corner punch, SU eyelets, Crop-a-dile, May Arts burlap twine. 

1 comment:

Janine said...

Sweet tags. Hope she has non messy lunches - it would be a shame to spoil these.