Sunday, July 20, 2014

More Than One Score To Date

Whew!  This has been a great weekend for getting caught up!  I have a couple of projects to show you today.  Scor-Pal runs monthly challenges to make a project with more than one score, following a particular theme.  The theme for May was to include a stamped image and I made this tent card.
I'm still experimenting with how I best like to close it up on the bottom, but I think this turned out marvelously!  Here is a view from the side. 
The month of July has a new theme and that is to create a project with "More Than One Score" in a patriotic way or with the colors of your country.  I made this mini notepad in red, white and blue!
Here you can see how I decorated the top of my note pad.
In this picture, you can see the red, white and blue inserted pages!  The "glue" holding together my note pad is over my trusty Scor-tape.  Scor-tape is great for everything!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your weekend was as productive as mine!
 
Details - Azalea Tent Card - Stamps: Azalea (Power Poppy); Paper: Whisper White, Choice Snow White (TE), Black Licorice (MFT), Studio G dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-tape, Spellbinders Nestabilities, stampin' dimensionals, Copic Markers, circle punches, Sakura clear star gel pen, silver cording.  Music Score Note Pad - Stamps: Just a Note (MFP); Paper: Choice Snow White, Bashful Blue, Unknown red, Recollections Pin Dot dp; Ink: Bashful Blue, Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-tape, two way glue pen, Tiny Twinkles (TE). 

No comments: