Monday, April 14, 2014

Friends and Purple and White

Hello and Happy Monday Friends!  I was home from work today and felt terrible most of the day.  One of the hazards of working in an elementary school is that I run the risk of all kinds of sickness.  Usually, I don't get many of them.  However, on Thursday I started to feel strange and by Saturday morning I had a certain sore throat.  The sore throat morphed into a raging headache with body aches and low energy, accented by waves of nausea.  I think I am over the worst now and will return to work tomorrow.  I'm late posting because I finally have enough energy!  This card is for the Friends of Speedy TV challenge to use purple and white.  I don't know of many purple elephants, but I really like this one.  My card critic, (7 year old daughter) insisted that I use ribbon and I tried but couldn't make it work.  When I pulled out the purple rhinestones, things just felt right!  My critic liked the result too!
 
Mark's Finest Papers offers up a free set with each challenge and today the set is Gullible.  Check it out:
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you get a chance to play along.
 
Details: Stamps: Zoo Friends (MFP), Fall Apples (MFP); Paper: Choice Snow White (TE); Orchid Opulence; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Orchid Opulence; Accessories: Nestabilities Star dies; paper snips, Kaiserkraft purple rhinestones, Candy Cane Stripes embossing folder, Canvas & Linen impression plate (PTI), stampin' dimensionals, Copic Markers, corner rounder.

1 comment:

Janine said...

This is so cute and I love the elephant in purple