Sunday, December 29, 2013

Friends and Christmas

Oh dear!  I'm a bit overdue for posting some of my Mark's Finest Papers creations.  This jolly old elf was for the December 16th Friends of Speedy TV challenge to create a Christmas card.  In my standard clean and simple style.  I stamped my card base with my sentiment and used a snowflake embossing folder to create interest for my base layer.  Then I stamped, colored and cut out the Santa from Holly Jolly Greetings.  After I trimmed out Santa, I popped him up on top of my base layer and rounded the bottom two corners.  Shortly after I made this, one of my co-workers hit me up for some more Christmas cards and this little guy went into her personal stash.  Now, I have to complete a commissioned card for her using an older Mark's Finest Papers set called Buffalo Spring
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned for another couple of posts to get me caught up.
 
Details - Stamps: Holly Jolly Greetings (MFP); Paper: Neenah Solar Crest White, GKD White; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic & Touch Twin markers, paper snips, corner chomper, stampin' dimensionals, Sissix Snowflakes #8 embossing folder.

1 comment:

Janine said...

He looks great on your lovely snowflake background.